010000000111101001

i am not a  robot
 
because i sleep through  my alarm
because my love language is physical touch
because my  bra and  underwear don't match
because my canine teeth  are not pointy.
 
i am not a robot
 
because there is something really   cool about chipped nail polish
because my space bar  is still broken
because  he likes my hair straight
 
i  am not a  robot
 
because someone just  took my blood pressure         (102/60)
and those numbers mean that something is  flowing through my  veins.   im taking the liberty  to assume that it is blood because i bleed            whenever   i get a paper cut.
the presence of that blood means that  i have a  working and beating heart.
 
i  am  human  because  i have a working and beating heart.
 
i am  human because i have a working and beating heart and sometimes that heart is  heavy with  the  burdens of life and when the  tears fall and it  makes my heart  feel  better, i know that something is working inside of me. 
 
i  am human because i am  way too ticklish and whenever someone whispers in my ear my  left leg tingles.
 
 
 
 
i am a human  being who is weird and broken  and  just a  patchwork quilt of imperfections, but maybe that's the most beautiful thing to be.
 
Robots Vs Human.....FIGHT!!!


Comments

  1. "because he likes my hair straight"

    At first I was like "that has nothing to do about this girl being human". and then I thought about if someone liked my hair straight, and how it would make me feel. and how I would probably blog about it. becasue I do things like that. And I'd straighten it everyday. And act like I've always done it that way. and act fine if he didn't ever say anything about it again. And then I was like "crap that is so human." and I thought it was a pretty genius line. #psh #stupidhumans

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont know what it was this was just written well and it had me thinking

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts