by february, all would be well

if i turned my phone off for two weeks and killed myself sunday, the 18th this is what would happen

my mom would cry the most, i would feel bad for her.
but i wouldn't have to feel anymore.
i would be dead.

the rest of my family would cry too,
dad would hold them together.

birrell would ask about me in class
and maybe jace would have to leave for a minute.

but after a few weeks,
they'd be okay.
sometimes sad, but they would be okay.

steven would schedule an extra meeting with mark,
colby would take work off for my funeral.

kyler & tanner would keep emailing me
and wonder why i wasn't responding.
no one would tell them, i don't think.

maybe riley wouldn't have to tract for a day or two

ariel & kasey would talk about me with their friends.

leah would drink,
destiny would hold her
and that would be good.

grace would cry a lot,
because that is how she is.

if caleb heard about me then he would tie another string tight around his left wrist.

lyons would wonder why i don't show up to legislative politics on the first day.

but by february, all would be well with them all again.

Comments

Popular Posts