after hours

i'm joining this after hours club

with lots of cheap wine glasses perched on windowsills and
different sets of lips every Friday Night.

it's after hours and i have a hard time staying awake,
i've been walking for miles,
i can see my breath and i feel yours on my neck.

i always know what happened,
but sometimes i don't remember the parts about him that i wish i could.

what is your favorite book?

what does your mouth feel like all over my body?

i'm waking up to boys who scare me,
boys who are unaware of me.

it's all systematic, what i'm doing.
i'll just read his New Yorker
or leave without a sound.
i don't know, it's just all
very systematic.

Comments

  1. i love this.
    the new yorker.
    systematic.
    the questions.

    pretty savanna

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts